-->

Saturday, December 25, 2010

The Glitter Gala NYE w/DJ OPAL! @ The Philadelphia National Constitution Center.

Happy holidays to all of my family,friends,and of course loyal blog readers!  Question? do you have plan's for New Years Eve? if the question is no and you live in the Philadelphia metro area please join me at the biggest NYE event in Philly!  I will be the special 'guest DJ' @ the 2011 Glitter Gala bash being held at the Philadelphia National Constitution Center.  There will be over 1600 people in attendance to celebrate this special evening in addition to a top shelf bar, 5 star cuisine, and yours truly on the 1&2's!  Ticket prices and more information on this event can be found by clicking on the picture in this post.  I hope to see everyone there and if I don't, please have a safe & happy NYE!
DJ OPAL!

No comments:

Post a Comment